OOGEEP AUTUMN INDUSTRY SAFETY TRAINING 1-DAY WORKSHOPS
The safety of the men and women who work and wish to work in Ohio’s oil and gas industry continues to be a priority for OOGEEP. OOGEEP’s Safety Training Committee, comprised of experts representing the entire spectrum of Ohio’s oil and gas operators, has developed an exciting one-day safety training workshop. Sessions include:
– NORM / TENORM Awareness and Beyond
– Highway Transportation Safety / Vehicle Inspections
– DOGRM Emergency Incident Notification Requirements
– “Checking Your Six!” and “360° Surroundings”
– “Hot Work” – A Case Study for Learning
– Confrontation in the Workplace
– Hands Down! Hand Injury Prevention
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 OR Thursday, October 27, 2016
Workshop will be repeated each day. Choose ONE day to attend.
2248 Southgate Parkway, Cambridge, OH 43725
LIMITED TO 75 PEOPLE EACH DAY!
– CLICK HERE FOR QUICK AND EASY ONLINE REGISTRATION.
– Download PDF then email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mail to OOGEEP at P.O. Box 187, Granville, Ohio 43023
– Call OOGEEP at (740) 587-0410, fax to (740) 587-0408
Click HERE to download the 2016 Spring Industry Safety Training 1-Day Workshops brochure.