Join other Ohio Oil & Gas Association members already seeing their annual workers’ compensation premium reduced by participating in group rating, group retrospective rating, or other alternative discount programs available in Ohio.
Let CompManagement, our workers’ compensation third party administrator, work harder for you for your best cost savings solution for the 2014 policy year.
CompManagement ensures participation for eligible organizations in programs that will gamer the most premium savings as well as proper use of cost reduction strategies that annually save their clients $100 million in premium paid. Ask them how to stack discounts for optimizing your savings today! To speak to a customer service representative directly, please call (800) 825-6755, option 3.
CompManagement, Inc. Group Rating Discount Program
Download informational article by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) »
Did you know that many alternative discounts are available to help reduce your annual Ohio workers’ compensation premium and that many can now be stacked together to earn even greater discounts?
Through the OOGA program, your organization can be evaluated for qualification in a variety of alternative rating programs to reduce your costs. If your current third party administrator is not providing your organization with these alternative options and elevating your service experience, consider enlisting the services of our partner, CompManagement, Inc., Ohio’s leading workers’ compensation administrator, for qualification in programs such as:
- Group Rating – Discounts ranging from 15% to the maximum discount allowed by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC)
- Destination Excellence – Variety of Administrative, Safety, and Transitional Work discounts available ranging from 1% to 10% (stackable with Group Rating)
- Drug Free Safety – Receive a discount of 4% to 7% by implementing a program to address use and misuse of drugs & alcohol (stackable with Group Rating)
- Safety Council – Receive up to a 4% rebate for active participation in local safety council and reduction in frequency/severity of claims (stackable with Group Rating)
- Group Retrospective Rating – Estimated refund adjustments ranging from 25% to 45%
- Large/Small Deductible – Discount up to 77% for large deductible and 26% for small in exchange for agreeing to pay set amount of claim costs
- Workplace Wellness Grants – Integrating wellness activities with workers’ compensation yields reduction in return-to-work days and frequency/severity of claims; grants available up to $15,000 for a 4-year period
For a free, no-obligation evaluation to see if your organization may qualify and benefit financially from any of the above programs, simply choose one of the three options below:
- Complete the Temporary Authorization to Review Information (AC-3) form below and fax to 866-567-9380 or return to the address indicated in the form
- Contact CompManagement’s Customer Support Unit at 800-825-6755, option 3 for verbal authorization
- Visit the OOGA Group Rating section of the CompManagement website, click on the AC-3 form button and submit online
We look forward to the opportunity of assisting your organization with reducing its workers’ compensation premium through this valuable member benefit.
AC-3 (Temporary Authorization Form) for OOGA Group Rating Program »
Group Rating Accountability Letter »
Safety Academy Courses Offered by CompManagement, Inc.
CompManagement’s Safety Academy courses provide you with compliance programs to meet OSHA’s core regulatory standards, while equipping you with the tools to reduce occupational incidents and eliminate potential physical hazards. Additionally, industry-specific and/or safety-oriented webinar courses will be available and updated throughout the year.
Safety Academy 2015 Q2 Schedule
BWC Group Rating Training Requirements
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) has undergone many changes affecting the group rating program you participate in through the Ohio Oil & Gas Association. Focusing on risk management through safety training, group rating participants with claims in the past two years must now complete two hours of safety training. If you have received a letter from either OOGA or CompManagement, Inc. stating that your company had a claim, you will find various classes available on this page to satisfy the training requirement.
If you have completed the training, you will need to report this to CompManagement, Inc. Please follow this link to complete a short questionnaire on the Risk Service website. You will also need to fax the required documentation to 1-866-567-9280.
If you have any additional BWC questions, please contact OOGA or CompManagement, Inc. for assistance:
Ohio Oil and Gas Association
800-825-6755 or 614-210-2619