Once again the Ohio Oil and Gas Association is pleased to host its seventh annual Technical Conference and Oilfield Expo on November 1-2, 2017 in the heart of Eastern Ohio at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center in Cambridge. Network with other professionals, hear dynamic speakers discuss cutting edge topics and join the oilfield welcome reception on the evening of November 1. The main event is all day November 2 and is slated to host hundreds of participants, see who is exhibiting with the interactive Trade Show Floor Plan. As OOGA’s premier fall oil and gas industry event, in-depth presentations on today’s most important topics will include:
- OOGSC – Emergency Response to Gas Meter Station Slip
- Minimizing Costs and Maximizing Assets for Salt Water Disposal Wells
- Structural Control of the Point Pleasant Formation Deposition and Production
- Capacity Control for Reciprocating Compressors
- In-Pipe Turbine Generator (IPTG)
- Site Selection Criteria for Petrochemical and Energy Services Facilities
- Dissolved Hydrocarbon Gas Analysis in Water
- Characteristics and Performance of Microbial-Based Well-Stimulation and Paraffin Dispersal Products Obtained From a Novel Fermentation Process
Following day one of exhibitor set-up all event attendees are invited to join exhibitors for the new evening networking reception that will be held on the trade show floor.
OOGA would also like to thank each of our sponsors for making this event possible, with special recognition to International Union of Operating Engineers for being the event’s premier sponsor.
We look forward to seeing you there, visit the event website to learn more and register online!